Tales from the Broke Bride

Monday, June 2, 2014

Thank You!!!

Just want to give a shout out to all the readers: my blog has reached 1000 views! Thank you so much!
To commemorate the occasion, here's my home sweet home in all its glory:
What a Beaut'!


I was struck this weekend with the thought, "I'm about 100 days to my wedding day." It's getting real, ya'll. Some days it feels like I'll never leave this tiny house on wheels, but the clock is ticking, and I know I'll be out of here before I know it. Don't worry though! I still have plenty of stories to share about my time as a vagabond (guys, I still haven't gotten through the winter tales yet). And now I'm singing Cher's Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves... If you don't know it, look it up!
Anyway, we still have 100 days of fun left, and adventures are still being had. I'm glad you're on this journey with me because writing about it helps me keep it light. Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this.

You really rock, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise,
-Ray

PS: I'm on Facebook at /AdventuresinTrailerParking and Instagram @adventures_in_trailer_parking

1 comment: